Human Resources -Careers
The Pueblo of Sandia is a Native Sovereign Nation using a Tribal Government structure to serve both the Sandia community and the various business enterprises of the Pueblo. An overall goal for our Pueblo enterprises is to:
- Provide a safe, comfortable and clean environment in which our guests will experience the highest level of friendliness, courtesy and service
- Promote and advocate a sound economic base for the Pueblo of Sandia, our business enterprises and the surrounding areas
- Create a rewarding work environment in which our employees can enjoy mutual respect, trust and opportunity for personal and professional growth and development. We believe employees are the key to our success and we strive to:
- Provide a safe and pleasant work environment
- Offer competitive wages and benefit packages
- Treat employees with respect, honesty and equality
CONSIDER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
WITH THE PUEBLO OF SANDIA
Are you the kind of person who is up to the challenge of a demanding job in a unique environment? Do you like interacting with people from many different cultures and locations? Are you a team player who enjoys “exceeding customer service expectations”?
If you are, we welcome your applications for positions currently available. Please drop by our Employment Office located in the Casino building, check out our job line at 800-526-9366 or access our online job postings. Learn what we can offer you as an employee.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Casino employees must be licensed through the Sandia Tribal Gaming Commission, which involves a thorough and complete background investigation. Some positions carry age requirements.