Human Resources -Expectations
The Pueblo of Sandia is a drug and alcohol free workplace. All employees are expected to provide outstanding service to our guests and fellow employees.
- Are you a friendly, positive person?
- Will you do everything possible to provide the highest degree of friendly, courteous and timely service to our guests?
- Will you make eye contact, smile and greet each guest and internal customer?
- Are you cooperative, enthusiastic, and positive even in occasionally stressful situations?
- Can you report to work when scheduled, on time, prepared, and ready to perform your duties?
- Are you willing to adhere to standards of conduct and follow established work procedures? If you answered “yes” to the above questions, we are very interested in having you complete the application process.
TO APPLY FOR CURRENT OPENINGS
FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS:
Please visit our Employment Office
located in the Sandia Resort & Casino.
The Employment Office hours:
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Sandia Resort & Casino,
Human Resources Department
30 Rainbow Road NE,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113-2156